No matter how careful you are, it's getting harder to avoid your computer being infected by viruses and in general people are receiving more and more spam.
Aberdeen Internet have spent some considerable time reviewing and testing providers of professional remotely hosted (“in the cloud”) email filtering and archiving services and are pleased to announce that we have partnered with EveryCloud for provision of email antispam and antivirus filtering, email archiving, email business continuity, email encryption, website filtering services and encrypted file back-up and sharing. EveryCloud are an international company with a great deal of experience in managing email security and an extremely good track record in this field. They have proved their ability to provide our clients with a fantastic service for extremely competitive fees, and all are delighted with it - indeed many have told us they simply could not imagine managing their email without it now!
Main features and benefits of the Email Filtering & Continuity Service
- Remote filtering of your incoming and outgoing emails. This is done instantly on EveryCloud’s servers so any spam or virus containing emails are blocked before they even reach your own computers.
- Market leading 99.9% spam detection guaranteed, with less than 0.0004% false positives.
- Two independent virus filters with guaranteed virus detection rate of 100% of known viruses, and 99.99% of unknown viruses
- Active protection from DoS (denial of service) attacks
- Optional daily/weekly end-user email reports listing all emails quarantined, with one-click release or white-listing of any emails you want delivered.
- Online control panel allowing you to optionally view all emails processed and carry out further administrative options, such as black-listing or white-listing of senders, or releasing quarantined emails.
- Automated e-mail and spam statistics.
- Central management by EveryCloud with 24/7 monitoring
- No software, no hardware, no maintenance, no administrative subsequent work for you or your IT department
- Full 24/7 e-mail and phone support
- Service operated through redundant (mirrored), highly secured data centres.
- Independent OUTGOING SMTP mail server provided by EveryCloud for you to use for sending emails. As your outgoing emails will then be forwarded by EveryCloud there is minimal likelihood of your emails being blocked at any time by remote ISPs, as it’s highly unlikely that this outgoing server will be black-listed.
- Email Continuity Service which ensures that in the majority of cases where your usual mail server is down you are still able to receive and reply to emails, or send new ones, via EveryCloud’s Emergency Webmail Service.
- Email Continuity Service also maintains a rolling 3 month archive of all of your company’s incoming and outgoing emails stored securely on EveryCloud’s servers, allowing individual users to easily retrieve or resend misplaced or deleted emails.
All of above features are now available for a fee of only £35 per email user per year, which works out at just over 9p per user, per day! We can also offer a free 30 day trial of the service if you want to try it first.
Get more information on the mail filtering service.
If you are interested in a quotation or a free 30 day trial, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Aberdeen Internet Limited, PO Box 4444, Aberdeen AB12 3YT, Scotland, UK | Tel 01224 878212 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org